4 Days tour from Tangier to Fes and Rabat.
DAY 1: Tangier – Rabat guided tour:
Our first day of this Tangier to Fes tour: Upon your arrival at Tangier, our driver will pick you up. First of all, we will start together with our wonderful tour. So our first destination for today will be Rabat. It’s Morocco’s political and administrative capital. Moreover, on the road, we will pass by a wonderful city famous as the main port of the Spanish protectorate in 1911.
When arrived at Rabat, you are going to dive into the old town. It’s surrounded by ramparts. Also the 17th-century fortress of Casbah des Oudaïa. Furthermore, this is where you are going to enjoy lunch.
After a quiet stay, we will resume our exploration to see Almohid gateway. This is an Andalusian garden and of course some outstanding historical structures too. Even more, you will be able to visit the Tower of Hassan the mausoleum of Muhamad V.
Eventually, you will spend the night at the Riad.
DAY 2: Rabat – Volubilis – Fes:
Our second day of this Tangier to Fes tour: After enjoying breakfast at the Riad. We are going to resume the tour of our next destinations. Such as Morocco’s second imperial city “Meknes”. A city founded by Moulay Ismail in the 17th century. For this reason, they call it the Ismaili capital. Upon arrival, you are going to visit the magnificent Bab El Mansour and Place El Hedim. A local mini-me of Marrakesh’s popular square Jamaa El Fna.
Afterward, we are going to continue towards the oldest city of Morocco, the sacred city of Moulay Idriss. After a tour in the city and an independent lunch. More importantly, we will continue towards Volubilis. A world heritage site where the roman ruins exist.
In the afternoon we will continue to Fes where you will spend the night at the hotel.
DAY 3: Fes – guided tour of the Medina:
Our third day of this Tangier to Fes tour: After Breakfast, you are going to explore the historic ramparts of the Medina of Fes. Also, you will be able to see the historical Marinid tombs, ceramics, and the Madrasa Bouinania and its museum.
Lunch is going to be at Medina. Furthermore, your guide will show you the best restaurants.
After lunch, you are going to resume exploring the fascinating cobbled lanes of Medina. For instance, Attarin’s madrasa, the Funduq of Nejarin, and the medieval tannery. Above all, after an entertaining day, you are going to spend the night at the Riad.
DAY 4: Fes – Chefchaouen – Tangier:
Our last day of this Tangier to Fes tour: After breakfast, unfortunately, we will leave the city of Fes towards our next destination Tangier. We will pass by farmlands, tiny villages before reaching out to the spectacular Rif mountains.
On the way, we are going to stop by Chefchaouen. One of the prettiest towns in Morocco. This is where you will enjoy lunch in a traditional restaurant with an atmospheric view of the mountains.
Eventually, when arriving at Tangier. We will drop you at your accommodation. In other words, our memorable experience will end.
What is included in this tour:
Here is what is included in this Tangier to Fes tour:
- Transfer from your hotel/ Riad.
- Private transfer in comfortable vehicle.
- English speaking driver.
- Breakfasts and dinners as per itinerary.
- Hotels /riads accommodation.
- A night in Erg Chebbi desert camp(only if desert tours).
- Camel ride in the Sahara desert(only if desert tours).
What is not included:
Here is what is not included in this Tangier to Fes tour:
- Lunches, soft drinks.
- Plane tickets.
- Travel insurance and tips.
If you have any questions or concerns or if you want to customize something on your tour feel free to contact us.
Check out some of our articles:
Tangier to Fes tour by imagine Morocco.Check out the other tours from Tangier here.
- Marrakech to FES, 3 days to the Sahara desert.
- Camel ride Morocco.
- What makes a Morocco private tour something special?
- FEZ Morocco, 11 Things to See and Do.
- Marrakech in Morocco. 16 Unique Things To Do and see in 2020.
- A family vacation in Morocco, 6 ways to stay safe.
- Imagine Morocco Testimonials.
- 11 best Moroccan beaches You should visit.
- Imagine Morocco Blog.
- Morocco desert, 3 famous places you should visit.
- Atlas Mountains in Morocco, discover the 3 kinds.
- Best Moroccans food you should try. 2020-2021.
- Things to do in Morocco 2020-2021.
- Tours From Marrakech.
- 11 best Moroccan beaches You should visit.
- Moroccan Cities-Best 5 cities you should visit in 2020-2021.
- Best time to visit Morocco in 2020-2021.
- Imagine Morocco Private Tours.
- Who are the Berbers of Morocco?
- Travel advisory for Morocco 2020-2021, what we offer for you?
- About imagine Morocco.